Aired 25 April 2017
Download the episode directly from here.
Head of health and safety : Ben Moss-Woodward – Cmdr Eid LeWeise
Head of Entertainment : Chris Jarvis – Cmdr Thane
Chief Archivist : Colin Ford – Cmdr phoenix_dfire
Chief Bar Steward : Grant Woolcott – Cmdr Psykokow
Wing Commander : Paroxsym
- Development News
- Patch 2.3.01
- Galaxy map UI tag not pointing to selected target body (Genuinely a show Stopper)
- Packhounds having infinite ammunition (High Priority)
- Multicrew bug fixes
- Increased crew payments: voucher scaling now tops out at 80% of helm earnings (previously 50%)
- Increased insurance rebuy discount for Helm to 30% reduction per crew member (previously 25%)
- Various Stability improvements across the board
- Missing Galnet articles will be fixed
- XBOX main menu softlock will be fixed
- Large frame rate drop when friends log in to the game
- Patch 2.3.1 – Aimed for a couple of Weeks, will include a weapon’s free/lock command to allow the Helm to lock down the gunner and fighter pilots. This aims to reduce ‘Crew Trolling’ where some nefarious Cmdrs were joining ships, opening fire on police / the station leading to the host ship’s destruction.
- Patch 2.3.01
- In Game News
- New Generation Ship Found – With Additional Voice Logs and use of the data scanner.Generation Ship
- Federation Vs Empire Community Goal in Maia (The Empire appears to be winning at the moment).
- New Shipyard in HR1185 New Empire Shipyard near Maia
- Belmarsh Mega Prison Ship has been found. Belmarsh Class
- Tourist mega Ship has been found near the heart and soul. Heart and Soul
- 29th is approaching. Will Salome Survive?
- Newsletter 171
- Main Discussion
- Flying to the Generation Ship
- Community Corner