|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|SRV Banksy||Alec Turner||Alec Turner|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Staff Liaison Officer||Clare Good||Psykit|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
Download the episode directly from here.
Tonight’s activity in-game
- Frameshift Live 4PM BST/3PM UTC on Thursday with a special guest, ready to help us delve into yet another untold mystery that lies ahead…
- Micheal Brookes 🙁
Community news – what is the community up to??
- Ben wants to gush about ED Odyssey Material Helper. It works out the shortest travel path of your wishlist!!!! <3
- Shepherd’s Warning – Synuefai ZL-O b51-0 2 a/b collision had lots of folks out taking photos this week including Alec, who also decided to race it in a SRV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhoY3Bzgq1s
.. and do something a bit more chilled there too!
For upcoming planetary collisions check out the Canonn Calendar
- There’s another collision on the 4th July – LCU thinks that FD should arrange an evacuation CG from the surface bases
- Exo Rally Championship (basically a brand new SRV driving game from the folks who did Exo One)
- Buckyball leaderboard latest scores
- Pit Con (Sat 16th September, Belfry Hotel, Nottingham)
- Lovely meet up (Sat 1st July, Bristol)
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- Thu 8th June – ALLIANCE OFFERS AMNESTY FOR FAR GOD CULTISTS
- Fri 9th June – AZIMUTH REFOCUSES ON TITAN RESEARCH
- Wed 12th June – FAR GOD DEPORTATION PROGRAMME APPROVED
- Pop Art Python Paintjobs
- QOTW – What’s your favourite mission type?
- ElvisKremmen – Elite wing massacre ship missions are fun to do but I really enjoy settlement massacre missions (bit of a murderhobo inside)
- Kaytianna – I like covert assassinations. A quick electric shock to the backside and home for breakfast.
- Freya Crescent – I love sneaky missions. Especially ones where being patient really pays off. The hardest ones (I find) are where you have to sneak data into a military settlement and you can’t get scanned even once. I really need to try the ship based mega ship missions though. Yet to do that.
- Saphaia – I haven’t done any on-foot missions that require shooting. I’m neither good at FPS combat nor do I enjoy it very much. What I do enjoy are evacuations. Including the added mini-game of trying not to have open cabin/cargo space when leaving. Not always possible unfortunately.
- CMDR Jon Tomasson – Repair and rescue scenarios from megaships after Thargoid attack. I often end at a rebuy screen if a Medusa shows up, but they are great fun.
- Loltrek – Well, favorite missions are AX reactivate, raids and defence missions(which aren’t works now)
- PKSeven – I do enjoy high level pirate takedown missions. Bringing out the FDL for quick attacks on large ships is always a lot of fun.
- Rocky Star – You can’t beat a good old settlement massacre mission – got to keep ‘Arry in business.
- CMDR Aanuke – Soloing wing massacre missions is my fave. Flying the Vette by the seat of my pants! O7
- DanTechnik – Rescue missions in settlements being attacked by Thargoids are incredible. Possibly the most atmospheric experience in any game for me. Watching the war rage around you as you come into land and leave is just 👌🏻
- Clara Bloodwin sent us a video that is linked in the replies to the tweet – deciphering the guardian lexicon.
- Derin Halil – I personally like taking passenger missions in my beluga and letting everyone in the system chat know that I’m in the top 1% of all passenger liners. #SelfPromotion #RespectTheHussle (which has led to the conspiracy theory that all cruise liners are not AI as previously supposed, but are in fact Derin)
- How do you want the thargoid war to resolve?
- The_Wintermute – The Guardians come to rescue humanity at the 11th hour after a direct request from Salvation 😇
- kaytianna – I believe they’re going to catch a cold from us humans as soon as they get out of their ships. This is a brand new idea and I will be registering this as my IP. I shall call it Conflict of the Cosmos and it will be scored by Wayne Jeff.
- CMDRJackLyttle – Salvation returns, posing a threat to both humanity and Thargoid kind alike. Seo Jin-Ae and Aegis perfect the conduit process Salvation had been working on, and give Far God cultists the ability to act as interlocutors for the Thargoid race.
- psykit – BURN THE BUBBLE BB!
- CmdrSedryn – 😉 – World Burn Gif
- Epaphus· I welcome our new caustic overloads 🙂 Would love for something Guardian to come back or maybe some other alien race to assist. Although knowing humanity we would be fighting 2 alien races 😂
- CmdrSaphaia – Being mainly an explorer and not having many personal ties to bubble politics (BGS or the narrative), I honestly just want the story to make sense. As long as nothing feels overly forced and all related storylines get “resolved”, I’m fine with everything.
- raulmckool – We’re already in a boring stalemate. For almost 3 weeks now, there hasn’t been more than a handful of systems in invasion status each week, and they’re recovered in a matter of hours. Those of us rigged for bug-squashing only, find ourselves with nothing to do until next tick.
- CmdrAndyJohnson – The 2nd Thargoid race turn up leading to diplomatic missions and etc. Sporadic outbreaks of fighting with first Thargoid race seizing dozens of systems at once to keep both sides happy.
- SirMaxxx – I’m hoping it will be one easier to get involved … Maybe improved shielding/weaponry but I just can’t get involved in the storyline cuz I’m constantly interdicted, destroyed, run out of fuel etc. So I hope it stays an ongoing story where the cost of entry continues to decrease
- jump_drive_flyr – Would love a possible peaceful outcome leading to diplomatic Thargoid missions or maybe a potential Thargoid Fifth column having a resistance splinter group of Thargoids that need help from us.
- GrondinwhoopFre – A McThargoids franchise in every populated system serving buns with Thargoid meat patties
- martin_herbert – The Thargoids finally get sick of having to collect the materials required to synth Premium Caustic Missiles. They contact Hoomans to request a no-score draw so they can concentrate on their hobby of making Bonsai Brain Trees.
- Axonis – Peacefully. Possibly with ability to integrate their tech with ours similar to how we have with guardian SLF ect
- CMDRCorrFelian – I am hoping humanity ends up needing to fight alongside the Thargoids (or at least a branch of them) against the Guardian AI and/or Wycherley’s consciousness in the Guardian Network.
- MrTashworth – The game will be brought offline faaar before any resolution is reached. The game is dead and barely had any players left
- RangersGSTK – Burn the bubble then lead a fleet from colonia to destroy once and for all
In the shipyard, if you want to see the details about a stored ship (modules, range, etc) instead of a pretty picture of it then you need to press the button or key bound to “UI Nested Toggle” (which can be found in the “Interface Mode” section of your control bindings). Note that this binding can also be used to expand/collapse options in the bindings interface which also have sub-menus (as identified by a ‘+’ icon).
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at twitch.tv/huttonorbitaltruckers or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- We’re also giving a shout outs to the following Elite Dangerous podcasts which have appeared over the last year or are standard regular contributors;-
- Following this we have the latest Galnet News Digest as provided by Cmdr Wotherspoon and Cmdr BeetleJude.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders
- Special Thanks to Cmdr ToCoSo, Jn Tracks and Allen Stroud who created the music used on the Show.