|Head of Health and Safety
|Staff Liaison Officer
Download the episode directly from here.
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Friday – Update – 15.02 announced (see below?)
- Friday – Paul Crowther’s Galnet News Roundup
- Monday – Update 15.02 Patch Notes
- “Web Version” of the notes (which should stick around when the forum version gets unstickied etc)
- Ben : Slight adjustments have been made the tactics used by various Thargoid vessels, so that they don’t become ineffective at dealing with targets in locations that ship won’t willingly navigate such as the crevasses along the structure of a Titan.
Community news – what is the community up to??
- Ascorbius – The Aftermath – trailer
- New listening post/planet base/logs discovered in HIP 83788 (just under 1kly from Sol)
- Thargoid Glaive – Know Thy Enemy (AXI Video Guide) – [pre 15.02 changes tho]
- Buckyball Race starts Saturday – Tunnel-ish Vision
- Joe Plater tribute (psykit’s “Flight Assist” edit)
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- Orca Groove Paint Jobs
- Ian Doncaster – Thargoid Analysist
- Quick PSA on the system map day/night thing from a few weeks back. It may not be as simple as a 180° flip – more science is required.
Any other business
- PlaneScape Torment Special Edition is availed for free if you have prime.
- Consider interacting with this tweet from psykit to encourage some sort of pride recognition from Elite Dangerous.
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at twitch.tv/huttonorbitaltruckers or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- We’re also giving a shout outs to the following Elite Dangerous podcasts which have appeared over the last year or are standard regular contributors;-
- Following this we have the latest Galnet News Digest as provided by Cmdr Wotherspoon and Cmdr BeetleJude.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders
- Special Thanks to Cmdr ToCoSo, Jn Tracks and Allen Stroud who created the music used on the Show.