|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|SRV Banksy||Alec Turner||Alec Turner|
|Staff Liaison Officer||Clare Good||Psykit|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|Tech Gibbon||Chris Mk IV||Newell Turner|
Download the episode directly from here.
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Not much this week due to the bank holiday.
Community news – what is the community up to??
- Canonn Guide to getting your name in the Codex
- We’ve seen EDDN, EDSM, EDDB and EDDI – now it’s time to showcase EDEB (Exploration Buddy) – Release 1.2.0 now out
- Turjan’s travels is back, featuring some extraordinary ED themed machinima and a story that has me sucked in and eager for part 2 now. To Catch A Thief (part one)
- There’s a new update that has been released for Odyssey Materials Helper that now will show you your best options for trading materials too.
- The Anti-Club Accord (ACA) is a growing confederation of allied squadrons who have banded together to resist the club and their puppet factions. The ACA also operates a militia for independent commanders who wish to participate but are not part of a confederated squadrons called “The Independent Pilots Resistance (TIPR)”.
The Club Exposed on twitter: If the federal election was held tomorrow, who would you vote for? (and LCU Fool’s election campaign(?) seems to be winning by a short margin over Felicia Winters).
- Elite Dangerous: Materials NEW HIGH WAKE JUST RELEASED
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- Thu 25th May – MATERIALS NEEDED FOR TITAN RESEARCH PROJECT [CG]
- Mon 29th May – THARGOID WAR UPDATE: MAY 3309
- Tue 30th May – HADRIAN DUVAL REMARKS ON ‘WEAK EMPEROR’
Your favourite Mission type (space or on foot) and which ones would you like to try but are too scared?
New Pilots Initiative mission list: https://newp.io/missions
- Possibly effective Glaive avoidance technique: As soon as you get control back after hyperdiction/interdiction hit silent running, drop a heat sink and boost once. Then just keep flying away (but don’t keep boosting).
Any other business
- QOTW – What’s beyond the yellow goo in the titan?
- LittleBigYin – Pain, lots and lots of pain
- LCU No Fool Like One – It’s is cheese fondue. I feel a deep sense of shame that Gnosis Avian Cheese attracted them here to add its uniqueness to the melting pot.
- DrPizmo – Once we pass through the Thargoid Puss Pit, it’s Fantastic Voyage all the way to the heart.
- Barnardo Plays – Butternut squash. But it won’t let me taste it.
- Jump Drive Flyr – It’s a gateway that’ll transport you halfway across the galaxy to the Thargoid staging post….
- MartGamer01 – Its the space between space. Either that or a big vat of lemon curd. Not the sweet stuff, the really sharp curd. The stuff known only as “The Teeth Dryer”.
- CMDR treemanboy1 – Forbidden Fondue
- Trevor – We finally found it. The Thargussy.
- HappyMoonMonkey – It’s the fondu scene from Astrix in Switzerland. We’ll all get covered with cheese but if you lose your crouton you’ll be beaten or thrown into the lake with weights.
- Epaphus – Raxxla 🤡. Lots of Goids enjoying desserts with a lot of custard
- MWeeble – It’s a trans-galactic cheese shop.
- Carrumba – If it’s anything less than Witchspace then riot.
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at twitch.tv/huttonorbitaltruckers or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- We’re also giving a shout outs to the following Elite Dangerous podcasts which have appeared over the last year or are standard regular contributors;-
- Following this we have the latest Galnet News Digest as provided by Cmdr Wotherspoon and Cmdr BeetleJude.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders
- Special Thanks to Cmdr ToCoSo, Jn Tracks and Allen Stroud who created the music used on the Show.