|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Staff Liaison Officer||Clare Good||Psykit|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Tech Gibbon||Chris Mk IV||Newell Turner|
Download the episode directly from here.
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Frameshift Live #13
- Arf on Thargoids… Can we kill it, Can we eat it, Can we **** it?
- DISCOVERY SCANNER – 01/08/2022
- Frontier Development at Gamescon Germany Wednesday 24th 1900 – Thursday 25th 00:00 CET
- Tickets sold out in < 10 minutes
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- 27th July – Tesreau Highlights Azimuth’s ‘Inhumanity’
- 28th July – Thargoid Salvage Operation Requires Resources
- 29th July – Superweapon Construction Completed
- 2nd August – Superpowers Commit to Salvation
- Hopes and Expectations for U13
- Why Scorb hates the Conda 😀
- 2 Hot 2 Messy starts this Thursday
- Deliver Mug and Gin to EVERY station in the galaxy! Over 130,000 of them!
- 2HOT2MESSY deliveries are tracked using the Hutton Helper available at http://hot.forthemug.com
- Cmdr Grimscrub from the AXI Discord has produced an awesome ‘Battlemap’ of HIP 22360
- Cmdr Disemboweled Ego managed to “yeet” his srv from HIP 22460 10c over to the Permit Locked 10b, and then drive to the closest Thargoid Structure
- Only to (not surprisingly) find there’s nothing (currently) there.
- As an Addendum this has caused the Pilots Federation to permit lock HIP 22460 10 C to secure the Thargoid Structures on 10 B from further incursions…
- Cmdr Terekhov Fromt the Fuel Rats (via Discord): When approaching a station or outpost using the standard 0:07 second approach, as you get close, watch the speed/distance indicator in the bottom left pane of your HUD.
Once the “Speed” indicator is in the blue region, you can forget about the time to target indicator and you can increase your throttle to get there more quickly (as long as your speed remains in the blue area).
Additionally as Shouty pointed out you can risk cutting things even finer and follow the 6 second line in…
- Next episode of The Dex Legacy – Interlude 6 They’re Afraid of You – will Premier on Lave Radio next week (09/08/2022) at 20:00. More information on The Dex Legacy goto thedexlegacy.com
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at twitch.tv/huttonorbitaltruckers or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- We’re also giving a shout outs to the following Elite Dangerous podcasts which have appeared over the last year or are standard regular contributors;-
- Flight Assist
- The Guard Frequency (who do other space games )
- Loose Screws
- Following this we have the latest Galnet News Digest as provided by Cmdr Wotherspoon and Cmdr BeatleJude.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders
- Special Thanks to Cmdr ToCoSo, Jn Tracks and Allen Stroud who created the music used on the Show.