|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Staff Liaison Officer||Clare Good||Psykit|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Tech Gibbon||Chris Mk IV||Newell Turner|
|Inflatable Colin||Mack Winston||Mack Winston|
Download the episode directly from here.
Tonight’s activity in-game
- Ben’s Location tonight… KOI 1701
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Arf did an x-box stream on thursday.
- Supercruise News #46 : They’re supposed to go through the updated issues list.
- Elite Dangerous Issue Report – 07/09/2021
- Target Date for update 7? Possibly the 16th?
- Horizons/ Console update : at some point in September.
- Thursday – Narrative Lore based stream, joined by Malic VR, Grinning Crow and Psykit from 7pm BST
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- 01 Sep 3307 – Federation Criticised by Alliance and Empire :- https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/01-SEP-3307
- 02 SEP 3307 – Pharma Giant Begins Onionhead Project :- https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/02-SEP-3307
- 03 SEP 3307 – Torval Orbital Established :- https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/03-SEP-3307
- 06 SEP 3307 – ACT Scores Victories Against the NMLA :- https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/06-SEP-3307
- 07 SEP 3307 – Mahon saysthe Sirus treaty would save AGEIS :- https://community.elitedangerous.com/galnet/uid/6137533828f1cf5df06b4f84
PAINT JOBS – COBRA MK III SALVAGE
Main discussion – tomorrow’s world..
- Are there technologies today that we could see evolving into the tech used in 3307 or alternatively is there tech in 3007 that has regressed from what we have in 2021?
- A New High G World has been found by Cmdr Varonica (at least according to EDSM) KOI 1701 1 is a 45G world that you can land on! It’s about 6KLY away from the bubble and there have already been speed bowl attempts made for example this one by Rock Jock
The planet it most likely some kind of bugged outlier since its stats are closer to 1that of a Gas Giant also, despite reporting the gravity as 45g it seems to act closer to a 10G world according to SpeedBowling Experts who, whilst seeing record breaking speeds, are not coming near to the calculated 13302 m/s from the Start Height of 200 KM according to Cmdr Phoebia’s tool. https://photonique.hu/sbsc
- Top Shift 127 :- Never make a bet with the Internet. Flying around in an A-Rated Adder with that speedway skin (and god I hate it).
- The Manure Man
Bio waste trader
How to drop out of supercruise
- Erm slow down to < 1000m/s and 1 mega meter distance
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at twitch.tv/huttonorbitaltruckers or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- We’re also giving a shout outs to the following Elite Dangerous podcasts which have appeared over the last year or are standard regular contributors;-
- Algorab AM: An Elite Dangerous Podcast
- Black Sky Legion (who also do other space sims as well as ‘RL’ science and tech bits)
- Cannon Podcast
- For Spanish Speakers there is the Elite Cast
- Fatherhood Podcast
- Flight Assist (back on Monday!)
- The Guard Frequency (who do other space sims)
- Loose Screws
- Squeaking Fuel
- System Chat
- Zero Prep
- For those who want a literary discussion about Sci-fi and fantasy books. Please subscribe to the Dataslate podcast created by station commander Allen Stroud.
- Following this we have the latest Galnet News Digest as provided by Cmdr Wotherspoon and Cmdr BeatleJude.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders
- Special Thanks to Cmdr ToCoSo who created the music for the Introduction of the Show