Download the episode directly from here.
|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Deputy Trade Attaché||Souv||Souvarine|
|Tech Monkey||Norman MacArthur||Ventura_|
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Discovery Scanner – The Sounds of Space
- All about the audio captured from various real world radio telescopes that we now can hear when we listen to the FSS Scanner
- Featuring, Space Weather Research Scientist, Nigel Meredith from the British Antarctic Survey andPrincipal Audio Designer, Joe Hogan from Frontier.
- FDev AGM – https://twitter.com/InvestedGeordie/status/1189637919797104640
- All FD properties are DB’s babies, but ED Is David Braben’s “1st Born”
- Codebase will be renewed via paid expansion
- So what we have is essentially the product of years of code and 2020 will be a rationalised and refactored product
- Obsidian Ant covered this in his most recent 3305
- Interstellar Initiative – The Galconda – Overview of Phases
- Play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nd1QubiIW4 as an introduction to it (Takes about 10 minutes so we can have a nice snooze)
- Frontier Close EEE
“I wanted to take this opportunity to give you an update on what is happening with EEE; as you all know, we’ve not been able to provide much support to the EEE system since the start of the year. Originally, our vision for EEE was to have a server set up to bring groups together with Frontier to support your events and activities. After I took over, its original focus shifted slightly.
And toward the start of this year, when I announced that we will not be able to carry on the monthly meetings, I spoke of revamping and redesigning EEE. As a team, we’re taking a wider look at all of projects, and as we manage multiple projects, I want to ensure that anything we run is given the care and attention it deserves.
As this is not something I’m able to promise with EEE at the current time, rather than continue to keep it open, I will be closing EEE.
It’s worth mentioning that supporting our player groups (and Squadrons) is something we obviously still care very strongly about and the community team are available. You can still contact us if you need our support, have an awesome ideas to share or need assistance.
I’d like to also take the opportunity to thank each and every one of you who contributed here, be that in the form of our monthly meetings, discussions with the devs, feedback sharing sessions or when we just had randomly chatted about something.
While EEE will be closed, we’re still contactable, and I implore you to reach out to myself, Paige (PaigeHarveyFDEV#9598) and Stephen (TheBenedetti#0835) whenever you wish!”
- SpeedBowl 3 – Chasing Sanderling Results
- Weekend of 9./10. November 3305
|1||4112||0.1||Phoebia||Viper Mk. III||premae*jcx||VALID||INVALID||Video|
|2||4111||0.1||Verminus||Viper Mk. III||Foxbat||VALID||INVALID||Video|
|3||4109||0.7||GerUA||Viper Mk. III||Run. Forrest. Run!||VALID||INVALID||Video|
|4||4109||0.3||Aken B.||Viper Mk. III||Spirit Of Shenanigan||VALID||INVALID||Video|
|5||4106||0.2||Bannini||Viper Mk. III||Poison Dwarf||VALID||INVALID||Video|
|6||4104||1.1||Alien Hunter PL||Viper Mk. III||[SoZ] Speedy Speed Boi||VALID||VALID||Video|
- Shoutout for the new Buckyball Race. “Lava Loop” starts this Saturday (Nov 16th) and runs until the following Sunday (Nov 24th). Race starts and finishes at Conway City in LTT 4961 and requires competitors to visit five outposts, all in close orbit around lava worlds.
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at tv.forthemug.com/ or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders