Aired 24 July 2018
Download the episode directly from here.
Station Commander : Allen Stroud
Director of Pest Control : Ashley Devine – DrToxic
Head of health and safety : Ben Moss-Woodward – Cmdr Eid LeWeise
Chief Archivist : Colin Ford – Cmdr phoenix_dfire
(In)Human Resources Director : Shan – Cmdr Shanaeri
Lavian Space Program Director : Andy Barnes – Cmdr Kurgol
- Development News
- In Game Events
- Aisling Duval Wedding Date announced 25th Aug
- Missing Lottery Ticket. One billion credits going to one lucky owner.
- Newsletter 236
- Main Discussion – Hot topics for Hot weather…
- Carriers for the solo player. Yay or Nay?
- Is premium content for LEP holders coming this year and what could it be?
- Speculation for gamescom content
- Current in game storylines. Have they improved the engagement levels or do people still find them meh
- Further Expansions for all 3 games(ed. JWE and PC)
- Focus feedback… delayed, abandoned or….
- Community Corner
- RPS published an article on the top 100 steam game sales of 2018 and Elite: Dangerous came in at #46.
- Frontier on bringing scientific authenticity to games and why the studio still uses its own engine.
- ESA are asking for name suggestions for their ExoMars Rover
- Anti Xeno Initiative – Unfortunately HIP 44811 (Metcalf Station) was attacked as predicted possibly due to the fact it is a system with little to no traffic. However, the new Thargoid scouts are making defending these systems more of a challenge. We have again 2 targets this week of Thargoid interest. Di Juan system (Preuss Terminal) and RMK 6 system (Zudov Hub). The AGEIS Mega Ships are in Jiman and Oscabi this week
- IDA – Artemis Lodge – is very close to completion. However, the thargoids are now getting at least 1 station per week now, so the number of damaged stations has increased to 20.
- HelloItsKolo discovered her first astronomical bodies this week. Have you ever seen someone THIS excited?
- Malic made a great live OBS and stream tool broadcast.
- Lavecon 2019 is 4th – 7th July.
- CQC Discord – For the Discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action
- Top Shift 104 – Prison Break