|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Staff Liaison Officer||Clare Good||Psykit|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Tech Sloth||Jan Chlupacek||Poutnik Santiago|
Download the episode directly from here.
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- More details about console transfers. The Estimated date is September.
- Frameshift Live #9 | Console Transfer FAQs, Interview w/ Narrative Team
- Console Transfer FAQ (see above)
- Interview with Narrative Team
- Ben Hennesy (Narrative Designer) and Hannah Vardey (Game Designer working on the wider game content team)
- Galnet is main source of ED Narrative
- Ben is also involved with the audio logs… If it’s written from the perspective of someone in game then he’s probably seen it
- Azimuth Saga is the longest running story
- Ben wrote the Winking Cat’s Poetry, they’ll then apply puzzles if appropriate.
- Howard Chalkley is retiring after 20 years working at FD
We mostly know him for managing the Journal
- Update 12 moved to 8th June – Paul Crowther
We have identified an issue with Update 12 that needs to be addressed prior to launch in order to ensure a smooth rollout on all platforms. As a result we are moving the release of Update 12 to Wednesday 8th June.
Update notes will still be shared with you tomorrow along with downtime details when we have them.
Thank you for your patience and support.
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- 1st June 3308 – The Plot to Depose Archon Delaine
- 2nd June 3308 – Relaunching the Golconda – CGs
- 3rd June 3308 – Aegis: ‘Arrest Salvation for Murder’
- AXI – All thargoid sites have been cleared.
- Operation IDA – Finished all Repairs.
- Spoiler Alert. – Extra Plot – Quarantine Site UC-001
Store Alert (every second show) [link]
Mamba Crossfire skins :- Red, Green, Blue, Grey, Brown and black.
- Buckball this week?
- Ghost Giraffe and Burrs have been running the CG.
- Top Shift was trying to get a Billion Credits in an hour.
- Flight Assist pride merch drop for ILGA World – https://flight-assist.creator-spring.com/
- Elite Dangerous: Secret Chat – The High Wake
- In Odyssey, Interstellar factors work slightly differently from Horizons.
Any other business
- The Kickstarter for Spidermind Games’ 3rd Instalment of Legendary Kingdoms goes live next Tuesday (14th June 2022), you can get a sample of book Three called “Pirates on the Splintered Isles” by visiting https://kickstarter.spidermindgames.com/signup/
- Introversion Software who made Prison Architect are making a new game called “The Last Starship”
- The next episode Of The Dex Legacy – Episode 3 – The Firm, will Premier on Lave Radio next week (14/06/2022) at 20:00. For more information on The Dex Legacy goto thedexlegacy.com
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at twitch.tv/huttonorbitaltruckers or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- We’re also giving a shout outs to the following Elite Dangerous podcasts which have appeared over the last year or are standard regular contributors;-
- Algorab AM: An Elite Dangerous Podcast
- Cannon Podcast
- For Spanish Speakers there is the Elite Cast
- Fatherhood Podcast
- Flight Assist
- The Guard Frequency (who do other space sims)
- Loose Screws
- Squeaking Fuel
- For those who want a literary discussion about Sci-fi and fantasy books. Please subscribe to the Dataslate podcast created by station commander Allen Stroud.
- Following this we have the latest Galnet News Digest as provided by Cmdr Wotherspoon and Cmdr BeatleJude.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders
- Special Thanks to Cmdr ToCoSo, Jn Tracks and Allen Stroud who created the music used on the Show.