|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Staff Liaison Officer||Clare Good||Psykit|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Tech Monkey||Norman MacArthur||Ventura|
Download the episode directly from here.
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Frameshift Live #8 | Update 12, Missions
- Update 12 coming the end of May
- Sitting down interaction menu
- Sitting down at the bar
- Sitting down on your fleet carrier
- Well over a Hundred Bug Fixes
- More money for selling illegal goods
- Shipyards in Prison
- New Defend Mission (Criminal Variant)
- Tom Kewell Came to Talk
- New, Harder Defend Mission
- The Space Police Come!
- Flashing Blue and Red Lights and a Spotlight
- Favourite Ship is the Viper designed by Joe Neville
- Update 12 moved to 7 June
- DISCOVERY SCANNER – 23/05/2022
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- 19th May 3308 – Rackham’s Lavish Celebration Concludes
- 19th May 3308 – Archon Delaine seeks to destroy the pirate Rebels.
- 20th May 3308 – Mystery in Upaniklis
- 23rd May 3308 – Salvation: ‘War’s End Within Reach’
- 24th May 3308 – Piratical Dredger Clan Departs
Store Alert (every second show) [link]
- ANACONDA SHEER LINE
- Buckyball Racers
- By Alec Turner and ToCoSo
- ObsidianAnt – Elite Dangerous – Missing In Action: Tionisla Graveyard
- If you need to orbit a planet quickly, keep your ship’s pitch between -5 and +5 degrees (the blue zone) and you orbit a lot faster if you don’t. The high the altitude the faster the orbit.
Any other business
- Hi all,
Still enjoying the show enormously.
Further to episode 390 mostly clueless regarding levelling up engineers with cartographic data, it was something thing I’d heard but never tried, i have just landed at Bill Turner and there doesn’t seem to be any option to hand in cartographic data so I’ll have to assume what i heard was bogus!
Also being on xbox im extremely interested in Ben’s quest for knowledge regarding geforce streaming on xbox (one or x/s) but also i have an older laptop (i5 processor) and wondered if using geforce on my lappy was an option too?
Keep up the good work, o7
- Ben – Listen to Marvel’s squirrel girl the unbeatable radio show
- Episode 2 Of The Dex Legacy – The Hunt, will Premier on Lave Radio next week (31/05/22) at 20:00. More information on The Dex Legacy goto thedexlegacy.com
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at twitch.tv/huttonorbitaltruckers or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- We’re also giving a shout outs to the following Elite Dangerous podcasts which have appeared over the last year or are standard regular contributors;-
- For those who want a literary discussion about Sci-fi and fantasy books. Please subscribe to the Dataslate podcast created by station commander Allen Stroud.
- Following this we have the latest Galnet News Digest as provided by Cmdr Wotherspoon and Cmdr BeatleJude.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders
- Special Thanks to Cmdr ToCoSo, Jn Tracks and Allen Stroud who created the music used on the Show.