|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Staff Liaison Officer||Clare Good||Psykit|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Tech Monkey||Norman MacArthur||Ventura_|
Download the episode directly from here.
Tonight’s activity in-game
- Colin – went a bit Elite Crazy this week, instead of finishing ME3 I did;-
- Fought against Sirius in Reorte. See Top Shift 132!
- Colin4colonia has taken a bit of a detour to visit a nebula off the beaten track (to find unmapped systems).
- Cmdr Oil Beef Hooked (my powerplay commander), has now decided that a Python is the next ship to get in order to support the missing Emperor (Arissa where are you).
- Oh and visited Ben in his Gunter Hideout!
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Update 10.1 -Hot Fix – Incoming
- Elite Dangerous: Odyssey Hotfix 10.01 | 01/02/2022
- A fix has been implemented for the HUD failing to update when the SRV would collect cargo.
- This is where you would need to relog to continue to make further collections.
- A fix has been implemented for the SRV only being able to pick up one item at a time when transporting cargo.
- A fix has been implemented for deceased NPC bodies blocking reactor consoles at some settlements.
- A stability fix has been implemented.
- This one will be of interest to Commanders who are currently struggling to progress through the main menu before encountering a crash
- Server Problems over the weekend and on Monday :- https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/elite-dangerous-servers-offline-resolved-emergency-maintenance-post-updated-16-43-utc.598336/
- According to Steam charts, player numbers were 20% higher in January than in December. However, numbers appear to have levelled off but are the highest since July last year.
- No new Streams from any of the CMs so far this year;- Posts from Sally, Paul, Zac and Bruce but nothing from Arf.
- No Development update. – Arf did mention they’d be returning to normal at the end of January but that does not appear to have happened.
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- 26th Jan – Arissa Addresses the Empire
- 27th Jan – Conflict Erupts in the Reorte System
- 28th Jan – New Starports Created for Colonia Bridge
- 31st Jan – ‘Azimuth has Survived’ Warns Aegis
- 1st Feb – Act defies Imperial Decree
- Operation IDA – They’re working on Liman legacy – HIP 16753
- Anti-xeno Initiative – The Pleiades is now clear of any bug incursion. The AXI is now focusing on the Witch Head and Coalsack Nebula;-
- Coalsack Sector VU-O b6-6
- What does “Gen Z” think about the new commander experience, Why they decided to play and opinions of VR and how does it compare with the other games they play
Any other business
- Damn, you missed the free Star Wars Squadrons fly date.(Ended Yesterday).
- https://blackdiamondfm.com/programmes/sunday-lunch Chris Mrk 4’s Sunday Lunch time show, from 12am to 3pm…
- To some Console Listeners the Elite Xbox Stellar Alliance who are currently in a war involving 25 player factions!
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at twitch.tv/huttonorbitaltruckers or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- We’re also giving a shout outs to the following Elite Dangerous podcasts which have appeared over the last year or are standard regular contributors;-
- For those who want a literary discussion about Sci-fi and fantasy books. Please subscribe to the Dataslate podcast created by station commander Allen Stroud.
- Following this we have the latest Galnet News Digest as provided by Cmdr Wotherspoon and Cmdr BeatleJude.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders
- Special Thanks to Cmdr ToCoSo, Jn Tracks and Allen Stroud who created the music used on the Show.