Download the episode directly from here.
|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|Chief Bar Steward||Grant Woolcott||Psykokow|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Lavian Space Program Director||Andy Barnes||Kurgol|
|Deputy Trade Attaché||Souv||Souvarine|
|Teeny Tiny Special Guest||Not Anthony||Obsidian Ant|
|Driving us in circles||OG Alec Turner||Alec Turner|
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- September Update – Patch 1
- No ARX for CQC by design
- Known issues
- Frontier ARX Store hints at buildings…
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- Lave Radio Breaks Elite Dangerous.. A new error code cursed players on Wednesday and it’s all Lave Radio’s fault
“Public reaction” to patch:
- Alec Turner
1) giving a uniform model for cosmetic purchasing across all three platforms
2) allowing the store to be more easily integrated into the heart of the game by taking technical/legal coding complexities around actual financial transactions out of the equation
3) alleviating the not insignificant overhead of individual fees for numerous small financial transactions which make paying small amounts for things with credit cards not cost effective for Frontier (which thereby enables the purchase of individual paintjobs rather than whole packs a viable option)
- ARX Costs and breakdowns
- Is the “community” too harsh on Frontier?