|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Director of Pest Control||Ashley Devine||CMDR DrToxic|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||CMDR Eid LeWeise|
|Chief Bar Steward||Grant Woolcott||CMDR Psykokow|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||CMDR Shan|
|Deputy Trade Attaché||Souv||Cmdr Souvarine|
Download the episode directly from here.
- Bridging the Gap
- Big Red Megabus with “we will save you 36 million credits a year” on the side
- Vote page
- Void Opal Rush
- 252,279,568 cr in just under 2 hrs of work
- Hutton’s Dusty Bento Balls Convoy – 8th June
- Elite Dangerous Ship Scale Video April 2019 Edition
- Canopy strength bug
It has been reported that canopy strength has been reduced.
However the patch notes also mentioned fixing an issue with the numbers, so it was thought that it could be merely a display fix.
• Corrected the cockpit health disparity displayed between module tab and advanced maintenance
In further testing it seems that the canopy strength did indeed get reduced, and multiple players are reporting this. Heat damage, neutron damage, and weapons fire have all been observed to have an increased effect on the canopy. And the amount of difference appears to differ from one ship type to another. Armor type seems to have little if any effect on the integrity.
So please be careful out there! If you do happen to break your canopy, call the seals immediately!
- Lavecon 2019 is 4th – 7th July at the Sedgebrook Hall Hotel, and is sponsored by Spidermind Games!
- Our sister station Hutton Orbital Radio Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30 at http://tv.forthemug.com/ or http://radio.forthemug.com/ for just the audio
- CQC Discord – For the Discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action