|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Staff Liaison Officer||Clare Good||Psykit|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Tech Monkey||Norman MacArthur||Ventura_|
Download the episode directly from here.
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Frameshift Live #10
- Just a chill session until Zac got repeatedly ganked
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- 14th June – Salvation and the Superpowers
- 16th June – Alliance-Sirius Military Pact to be Decided
- 16th June – Xenological Project Receives Thargoid Artefacts
- 17th June – A Renewed Journey for the Golconda
- 20th June – Azimuth Resurgent
Store Alert (every second show)
- Open Mic!
- Operation Wych Hunt – A discord server for commanders to get together with the sole intention of reducing the power that Azimuth Biotech has in the galaxy and battering Salvation in the process – https://discord.gg/zrAk6EwtMQ
- Buckyball – The “Bowl Of Petunias” Race – Cmdr Homborger
- Meet The Fuel Rats of Elite Dangerous | Tales From The Hard Drive | PC Gamer
- Nice documentary by PC Gamer on the Fuel Rats
- Charity stream fri – psy
- cmdr Terekhov : Discord
Today at 13:19
- As discussed with Colin on his stream earlier, here are my observations and recommendations regarding the Odyssey Galaxy map filter and routing bugs. I’ve performed a large number of fuel rescues where the stricken commander thought they set the Star Class filter for scoopable stars but realised too late that the filter is inactive. Odyssey Galaxy map can lose or corrupt filters that are set. This seems particularly to happen when you log out of the game or mouse-over other filter buttons when finding your desired settings. In particular, “Apply filter to route” can go missing (which is insidious as you have to scroll down to see that setting, and the rest of the filter that you CAN see without scrolling seems to be in place). It seems to be more predictable to use a keyboard to set the filters as you don’t accidentally mouse over options you don’t intend to use. In addition to filters getting lost, “Fastest route”/ “Economical route” seem not to be initialised until you specifically select one of them. This can result in filters being ignored or Jet cone boost being unexpectedly required to complete a plotted route (when you are unexpectedly plotted through a white dwarf). When using a filter to route through scoopable stars. I recommend checking the filter each time that you log in (or at any time it appears to route you through un-scoopable stars, and additionally consciously select your choice of Fastest or Economical route. Finally (by design, and unlike Horizons) Odyssey does not automatically recalculate a route when you change a filter that has “apply filter to route” set. If you adjust such a filter, manually re-plot the route or use the recalculate button under “Route Settings”
Any other business
- Amazon Prime Day 2022, 30 Game give away on 12th – 13th July https://primegaming.blog/start-freeloading-over-30-games-with-prime-gaming-for-prime-day-2022-4a760c6cdb75
- Episode Of The Dex Legacy – Interlude 3 -The Ancestors , will Premier on Lave Radio next week (28/06/2022) at 20:00. More information on The Dex Legacy goto thedexlegacy.com
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at twitch.tv/huttonorbitaltruckers or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- We’re also giving a shout outs to the following Elite Dangerous podcasts which have appeared over the last year or are standard regular contributors;-
- For those who want a literary discussion about Sci-fi and fantasy books. Please subscribe to the Dataslate podcast created by station commander Allen Stroud.
- Following this we have the latest Galnet News Digest as provided by Cmdr Wotherspoon and Cmdr BeatleJude.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders
- Special Thanks to Cmdr ToCoSo, Jn Tracks and Allen Stroud who created the music used on the Show.