|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Staff Liaison Officer||Clare Good||Psykit|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Tech Sloth||Jan Chlupacek||Poutnik Santiago|
Download the episode directly from here.
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Most of the information this week comes from Frameshift Live #2
- They are still investigating the transfers.
- Arf apologised to the lack of comms during january through to march, etc
- They’re looking into setting the max price of an item at the bartender.
- They’ve heard about buying drinks from the bartender, which arf says they can’t do that at the moment (probably because there’s new animation that will have to be created).
- They are preparing a statement about upcoming plans for the game.
- Not everything will be included because they want ‘surprises’ (remember the first thargoid hyperdiction)
- The monthly updates appear to be stopping.
- They will be using the website more for announcements (which they started to do with update 11).
- The community calendar is live. https://www.elitedangerous.com/community/events. You can submit upcoming player events that they can publicise on your behalf.
- Discovery Scanner :- https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/discovery-scanner-weekly-update-29-03-2022.601601/ They’ve fed back the following to the dev team;-
- Bartender Service storage cap (already tweaked)
- Bartender Service sell pricing cap
- You would like to use menus whilst sitting
- The panel next to the Commander’s chair in the bridge should be interactive
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- Wed 23rd – Taurus Mining Ventures Begins Scientific Study
- Thu 24th – Rival Initiatives to Decide Reorte’s Future
- Fri 25th – Criminal Forces Crushed in Gliese 868 [CG]
- Mon 28th – Taurus Prepares Mining Operation
- Tues 29th – TBC
- Operation IDA – Reparinging Lee Horizons in Gabia
- AXI – Apart from Lembass, all attacks are now in the bubble.
Newsletter (every second show) [link]
- Store Alert! New Iridescent paint jobs in ‘Scorch, Gleam, Dawn, Dusk, Aurora & Twilight’ varieties across multiple ship types including the Adder. Also for the SRV and Scorpion.
ADDER IRIDESCENT SCORCH
CHIEFTAIN IRIDESCENT GLEAM
Iridescent Imperial Courier courtesy of Aggasalk on Reddit
- What are your top 3 “hidden gems” little touches of detail/gameplay that very few people will ever notice, but when you saw it. You thought “that’s cool”
- Fleet Carrier Odyssey
- Cmdr Orange Phoenix gives us a tour and a jump of his Fleet carrier… along with some “interesting” music
- Great moments in PC gaming: Jumping to hyperspace in Elite Dangerous
- A lovely article on PC Gamer by Phil Savage
- The buckyball aquarian job results
- Ewan Spence (Thoughts from a Bafta nominated Podcaster, Blogger, Writer and Commentator). http://www.ewanspence.co.uk/blog/2022/03/elite-dangerous-hutton-mug-bubble-to-colonia/
- There’s the Fatherhood Lost Souls 3 starting on Friday – https://thefatherhoodwing.space/lost-souls/
- Domzila2112 (Dom zzillahh twenty one twelve) – Repair your integrity in advanced maintenance as this can effect you armour, hull etc.
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at twitch.tv/huttonorbitaltruckers or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- We’re also giving a shout outs to the following Elite Dangerous podcasts which have appeared over the last year or are standard regular contributors;-
- Following this we have the latest Galnet News Digest as provided by Cmdr Wotherspoon and Cmdr BeatleJude.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders
- Special Thanks to Cmdr ToCoSo, Jn Tracks and Allen Stroud who created the music used on the Show.