|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Tech Monkey||Norman MacArthur||Ventura_|
|4 Tuh Playa||Aesica|
|Inflatable 6000 MJ||Mack Winston|
Download the episode directly from here.
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- A Player complained that when they reset their commander, all their remaining ARX were lost. This caused a huge stink on the forums and reddit until one of the devs got on the line and said that this should not be happening, All ARX are linked to the player account and not the Commander, so you should never lose arx with a character reset.
- Festive Paint Jobs have ended.
- Community Update – January 3306
- 14th Jan for January Update Patch
- The first half of this year’s updates will be focused almost exclusively on Fleet Carriers and fixing as many high priority bugs and issues as possible
- These updates will be accompanied by an open beta
- Interstellar Initiatives/Community Goals will be on hold
- An official stamp with elite.. Shame it’s second class.
- What do we have to look forward this year;-
- January Update :- Still to be Announced.
- Fleet Carriers :- Approximately Q2 this year.
- New Era :- Something to be Announced at E3 / Gamescon – Q4
- Hopefully More Interstellar Initiatives.
- Thoughts Everyone?
- Babylon 5 legend, Mira Furlan, has completed the script, and we’re set for a Christmas release! – Got it – Colin
- AXI review of 2019 – The Link
- Orion Expedition
- Ahoy explorers of Elite. The adventure you’ve been searching for will be leaving from Betelgeuse this Sunday (12th Jan 3306), in the form of the Orion Expedition! All are welcome to join our merry voyage to the heart of the Orion-Perseus arm of the galaxy!
- Sign up and Discord details on EDSM
- They expect to be out in the black for three months, finishing in April.
- Dr.Nagi is organising the next Buckyball Race that starts this Saturday (11th Jan) and runs until the following Sunday (19th Jan). It’s being organised by the Hull Seals and is called “A Halpy Hand”. The race starts at Arfstrom Station in the Oppidavasti system. Racers have to go and buy some fish, drop 1t in the rings of Arjung 4 (as tribute to “Halpy”), then fly through a tunnel of the Blazin’ Dynamo unauthorised installation in Kemurukamar while repairing your own ship (which you will have needed to damage somewhere along the way), then sell your remaining fish at Fisher Enterprise in Maya, before returning to Arfstrom Station. There are bonuses for the degree to which your hull is damaged (reflecting the Green, Amber and Red Hull Seal code states), for having a smashed canopy (Black state), and for flying through waypoints at high speed while your ship is in this condition. Full details can be found in the events section of the forum by searching for “Halpy Hand”.
- Top 10 Biggest Expeditions on EDSM at time of writing:
- Distant Worlds 2 – 5,380
- Distant Worlds – 911
- Apollo 11 Anniversary – 670
- Enigma – 611
- Beagle Point – 500
- Stellar Unknown – 362
- August Exodus – 338
- Small Worlds 3 – 285
- Perseus Reach – 278
- Pegasus Run – 278
- Please help fix CQC on PS4 https://tinyurl.com/ps4cqc
- With the Exception of the New Era, What are you looking forward to in the new year!
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at tv.forthemug.com/ or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”. Please help the PS4 – CQC commanders by highlighting this :- PS4 CQC LINK