|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|Chief Bar Steward||Grant Woolcott||Psykokow|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Deputy Trade Attaché||Souv||Souvarine|
|Tech Monkey||Norman MacArthur||Ventura_|
|Tea Coffee, Coffee Tea||Atrus5060|
|Emergency Blow Up Trader||Mack Winston|
Download the episode directly from here.
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- January Update – Patch Notes
- New BGS States
- Factions having trouble with water supplies can now sometimes suffer a Drought, causing an economic downturn. This can be countered by importing water and other emergency supplies.
- Infrastructure Failure disrupts a faction’s operations and reduces both security and economic standards. The increased demands on infrastructure elsewhere in the star system may lead to similar failures for other factions. Food and machinery deliveries can speed up repairs.
- Terrorism. Terrorists can target prosperous factions, resulting in a significant security and influence cost. This can be countered by legally selling weapons to the authorities and assisting with bounty hunting efforts, or by the faction entering a Lockdown state.
- Natural Disasters have a significant economic and security cost for a faction. A natural disaster puts extra strain on the star system’s infrastructure, increasing the chance of drought or infrastructure failure for other factions in that system.
- Public Holidays increase a Faction’s influence and standard of living for their duration, however that comes at small economic and security cost.
- New FSS Feedback thread – Good and Bad
- January Update – Patch 1
- Thank you for your patience while we investigated some of the issues that have arisen during the January Update. We have determined the cause of the stuttering issue that players have experienced upon exiting hyperjump and we will shortly be releasing a patch to fix this. Please see below for when the fix will be released on your platform:
- New BGS States
- Emergency Broadcast — The Thargoids have returned
- Thargoid Incursions in Witch Head Enclave
- Celaeno [Artemis Lodge] – Alliance [CLEARED]
- Asterope [Copernicus Observatory] – Alliance [CLEARED]
- Atlas [Cyllene Orbital] – Alliance [CLEARED]
- Witch Head Sector DL-Y d17 [Hanna Enterprise] – Federation [CLEARED]
- Witch Head Sector FB-X c1-11 [Karian Vision] – Alliance [CLEARED]
- Witch Head Sector HW-W c1-9 [Sherrill Orbital] – Empire [CLEARED]
- Gameglass released for Elite Dangerous
- “GameGlass allows you to connect your devices to your gaming PC to help control and improve your gaming experience. Intuitive, immersive, well thought out designs make GameGlass feel like a natural extension of your games.”
- Grant: Right so truckers are about to launch an event to sell mugs at All markets available in game a mere 57k, really pushing the boat out
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at tv.forthemug.com/ or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- Following this show we have a
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders