|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|Chief Bar Steward||Grant Woolcott||Psykokow|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Inflatable Victim||Mack Winston||Mack Winston|
|Inflatable Assailant||Arse Kikka||Aesica|
Download the episode directly from here.
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- Alec Turner has a great summary of Decembery Stuff happening
- Buckyball Race – Total Recall 3
- Another Buckyball Race – Scully Powers 500 – 2
- Convoy to Colonia – Christmas Carriers Convoy
- Fix a Station – 2nd Annual Hauliday Haul
- If you were to Re-write Elite, what would you change?
- Cmdr Arithon – Twitter – Signposting. We have “space missions” we have “pinned blueprints”. So why are they not joined? Pinning a blueprint should start to trigger space (and board) missions that go “we hear you are looking for [blueprint ingredient material], so want this mission for it?” etc.
- Richard Lampitt – Twitter – The inadequate Crime and Punishment system
- Awesome Christmas Snowflake from Reddit user DMC_RULEZ (look closely) https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/e49maj/merry_christmas_elite_community/
- Operation Ida is holding it’s 2nd Annual HAULiday Haul which commemorates the 2 year of the initial attacks by Thargoids in 3303 & the 2nd Thargoid/Human War as well as our origin as a group. We’ll be fundraising for the cancer Research Institute and holding events during the 4 weeks of the Hauliday Haul including a one day station repair, convoys, races etc. last years Haul was a lot of fun and we were able to get the word out regarding what we do to the community, engage people in various activities and even raised over $1100 as well.
- The Christmas Carriers Convoy is having it’s 4th Christmas Convoy with the goal to create comfort for the colonists of Colonia by bringing gifts from the bubble, and some drugs. Actually, mainly drugs. Well, my ship anyway. Actually, my ship is full of nothing other than drugs, the finest onionhead (of both varieties) that money can buy.
We launch on the 1st of December, which has become the tradition, and arrive on the 24th in Centralis. Right now we’ve got about 100 signups on EDSM. Waypoints have been chosen to kind of describe a 4 on the galaxy map, and take in some attractive sights along the way. There’s racing events and SRV-ball (I’m not entirely sure what SRV-ball is, but no doubt some SRVs will be harmed in the process) planned on the way.
It’s organised by the SOTP (Shadow of the Phoenix) in association with the CCN (Colonia Citizens Network). Launch system is Karbon (with a K)
Direct link: https://ccced.ga
Register on EDSM
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at tv.forthemug.com/ or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders