Aired 18 December 2018
Download the episode directly from here.
Station Commander : Allen Stroud – Cmdr Heldaban Kel
Director of Pest Control : Ashley Devine – Cmdr DrToxic
Head of health and safety : Ben Moss-Woodward – Cmdr Eid LeWeise
Chief Archivist : Colin Ford – Cmdr phoenix_dfire
Chief Bar Steward : Grant Woolcott – Cmdr Psykokow
(In)Human Resources Director : Shan – Cmdr Shanaeri
Lavian Space Program Director : Andy Barnes – Cmdr Kurgol
Deputy Trade Attaché : Souv – Cmdr Souvarine
Distant Worlds : Cmdr Olivia Vespera
Distant Worlds : Cmdr Valen
- Development News
- 3.3 Server Problems begin to settle down
- Elite – Dangerous sneaks into 10th place in the steam charts!! (3.3 seems popular)
- Festive Countdown
- What’s coming in 2019?
- 24 Hr Stream
- £43,057 at the end of the stream (but it will remain open)
- Just Giving Page
- Krait Skin https://twitter.com/EliteDangerous/status/1074957973120790528
- In Game Events
- LRN loses its squadron leader!
- Congratulations to our Krait skin winner Beau Hesterberg! Grant has been working on his bathroom since November 2016 and Beau was just over a hundred days out!
- Operation Tinman from Zarek Null and Harry Potter
- Distant Worlds 2 Preparation Week
- Why – Distant worlds 2 is an amazing community expedition of a lifetime. The roster of members has exceeded 4300 and likely to reach 5000 members and because of that we’re organizing “preparation week” to help CMDRs unlock engineers and the guardian FSD Booster
- What – explain what’s happening preparation week
- Mention Fleet Truckers picking up rare commodities during this period
- When – Date of preparation week 31st December-6th January
- Where DW2 Preparation Week forum thread
- Newsletter 257
- Community Corner
- Valen’s shoutout to Ceremonial Teabaggers, Winged Hussars and iMU
- Lavecon 2019 is 4th – 7th July.
- Our sister station Hutton Orbital Radio Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30 at http://tv.forthemug.com/ or http://radio.forthemug.com/ for just the audio
- CQC Discord – For the Discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action