Download the episode directly from here.
|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Deputy Trade Attaché||Souv||Souvarine|
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- The End of the Blight
- Headless Halloween Stream
- Paige is Back on Monday. It was implied that there are more than one Interstellar Initiative planned for the future
- Do we need something to Aspire to?
- What things in game can we (do we) aspire to?
- What other things should we aspire to?
- Some people aspire to have 100% “Achievements”. Should these be a thing (for the PC version) What would we like to see? Why do we think they’ve not been added, since they’re already there for PS4 and XB1
- Multivex [AEDC]: I’d be fine with generic stuff. Kill 10 players, reach beagle point. I’d like some bgs ones but i don’t really see how they would do that since there aren’t any direct links between a player and faction…maybe do X amount of missions or hand in 100 million in bounties
- I think basic ones almost for a tutorial, i.e.
- You took off bling
- You landed bling
- You got a new <component> bling
- You got a new Ship bling
- Killed N enemies
- Mined N tons
- Jumped N LY
- As well as unique things like
- Fly to Beagle Point
- Fly to Sag A*
- Fly to Hutton
- Kill an Elite NPC
- Kill a Thargoid
- Visit Jameson’s old ship
- Christmas Carriers Convoy 4
- Episode 1 of Beyond Dockers is out – https://bs-dockers.com/
- Amazing Kudos to Reddit User Beef1213 for his crazyly detailed Lego Krait Mk II