|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||Phoenix_Dfire|
|(in)Human Resources Director||Shan||Shan|
|Lavian Space Program Director||Andy Barnes||Kurgol|
|Deputy Trade Attaché||Souv||Souvarine|
|Tech Monkey||Norman MacArthur||Ventura_|
Download the episode directly from here.
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Stephen Benedetti confirms that David has not been taken over by Thagoids or a Rogue AI and is well (on Monday Lunch Stream 2/3/2020). Later on, he further confirmed that David has not been replaced by a Lizard in a Human suit.
- Bruce Garrido joins as Elite’s New CM and will be introduced on Thursday’s Live Stream
- Rootsrat asks “So are there or are there not going to be any more bugfix updates before Fleet Carriers?”
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- Operation IDA – They have returned to the prettiest station in the bubble. Titan’s Daughter in Taygeta is their current target (for the third time).
- AXI – Although there are no new incursions or infestations, there are still plenty of thargoids available in the Pleiades and the Witch-Head Nebula. CMDR Avasa Siuu has some excellent AXI Debrief Videos which have shown the Anti – Xeno Initiatives effort is curbing the Alien Menace, so look him up on You Tube.
- Is Elite Dangerous Dead?
- To Cmdr jellowiggler who’s 11 year old daughter, Evelyn sadly succumbed to Cancer a few days ago our hearts go out to her friends and family o7
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at tv.forthemug.com/ or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- Thanks to the Guys @ Loose screws for the Eid_Le_Ci track during the adverts
Okay so a few weeks back you were talking about how Elite might deal with commander death after the advent of space legs and I had a thought; what would you feel about there being a real-time delay between death and restart / resurrection / revival?
It wouldn’t have to be a long duration, any time penalty would be a real incentive to avoid death and, given that a monetary penalty is no real penalty, not being able to play for say 15 minutes would be HORRIBLE.
Anyway, just thought I’d share the idea in case you wanted something to discuss on a future episode.
Keep up the good work… love the show etc.