|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Head of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||CMDR Eid LeWeise|
|2nd Technician||Chris Forrester||CMDR Fozza|
|Chief Archivist||Colin Ford||CMDR Phoenix_Dfire|
|Deputy Trade Attaché||Souv||Cmdr Souvarine|
|Tech Monkey||Cmdr Ventura|
|DW2 Overlord||Dr Kaii|
Download the episode directly from here.
- Colin – PSA – Guardian Turreted Weapons are Multicrew only
- During Monday’s Live stream Will made a brief comment on cheating.
- They have a team that investigate allegations
- They take it seriously
- They don’t publicise their actions
- Will on cheating – Forum post
In Game Events
- Interstellar Initiative – Choosing a better weapon
- EXTREME TLDR: CHOOSE MISSILES! MULTI-CANNONS WILL BE TRASH! READ ON IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY
- DW2 MUG Club Heat Sensitive Mug
- DW2 – JUMP 12: Journeys End, Journeys Begin – The Final Mass Jump of Distant Worlds 2
- Hosted by CMDR Rebecca Lansing one final Jump leaving Beagle Point
- > 50 cmdrs in instance
- Server DID NOT CRASH!!!
- Some Vids
- Kikbow Zutachi in a FDL deliberately suicides…
- Questions for Dr Kaii
- “The Sidewinder” by “The Pilot”
- Fun 7 minute long video extolling the virtues of the venerable Sidewinder “You don’t have to feel embarrassed getting blown up in one”
- Question from Cmdr Myrt of the Diamond Frogs
Howdy folks! I was sad to learn last week that you don’t get letters sent in, and truly your discussion of future console releases was insightful and pleasant, so here’s my request:
I’d like to hear your collective thoughts on historical snapshots, periodically – maybe an occasional segment with the proverbial ghost of christmas past.
Since everyone’s a dev these days, all vars double in this example:
this month x years ago we got patch y,
which brought features z1, z2, and z3,
all of which were horrible and spaced babies until
patch y.1 fixed the obstetrics airlocks,
but added z4:
an rng multiplier to all tile-layers'
How features did z* play out?
The forums are purged but we’ve been through so much game evolution, it would be lovely if you chaps could help keep the history of fdev’s work in perspective while we all fantasize about 2020’s release.
Probably best not to try reading this aloud.
- Paul Wortmeyer – Facebook
Simple question , what’s with the DBX that was stolen , was it the one that did a flyby of Hutton and then zoomed off quicker than it should , and is it linked to the secret new hyperdrive tech that Sirius got from buying hyper technology’s?
- During Monday’s FD Lunch stream “Hey Ben, thanks for Lave Radio, without it the trip to BP would have not been half as entertaining. o7 from Cmdr Olos Nah”
- Ben blew the dust off of iTunes and noticed that whilst we’ve got loads of 5* reviews. They most recent one seems to be from 2017! So if anyone’s using iTunes feel free to let folks over there know that we’re still alive!!!
- Lavecon 2019 is 5th – 7th July at the Sedgebrook Hall Hotel, and is sponsored by Spidermind Games!
- Our sister station Hutton Orbital Radio Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30 at http://tv.forthemug.com/ or http://radio.forthemug.com/ for just the audio
- CQC Discord – For the Discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action