Aired 26 June 2028
Download the episode directly from here.
Head of health and safety : Ben Moss-Woodward – Cmdr Eid LeWeise
Chief Archivist : Colin Ford – Cmdr phoenix_dfire
Chief Bar Steward : Grant Woolcott – Cmdr Psykokow
(In)Human Resources Director : Shan – Cmdr Shanaeri
Lavian Space Program Director : Andy Barnes – Cmdr Kurgol
- Development News
- Focus Feedback on Mining
- Livestream – Lavecon recap and notes – With Ed, Steve and Sandro
- Tuesday Livestream (Krait Expectations), Steve Kirby and WIll Showing off the Krait!!! Pun Tastic https://twitter.com/edwardclewis/status/1011283143037472768
- Thursday Livestream for 3.1!!!!!
- In Game Events
- Aisling Duval breaks Space Geeks Hearts by announcing her engagement
- Galactic Fuel Rats Logo is starting to take shape (Links to MP4’s)
- CMDR Titidor drew an L
- Eid LeWeise’s “I”
- DrToxic’s Left Eye
- Kurgol’s “N” and soon to be “E”.
- All put together
- Holo Ad contest. Still being judged
- Newsletter 232
- On the Horizon: Mining Focused Feedback, Shipyards in Colonia.
- On the Livestream: Beyond update & Focused Feedback
- Store Spotlight: Federal Corvette Razor Pack
- Community: Crowdark has made an Elite Dangerous ring, Chieftain fanart WIP.
- Galnet: Aisling Duval announces marriage to Federal Ambassador, Thargoids repelled from core, League of reparation agents apprehended, Starports recover from Thargoid strikes, Investor funds Colonia shipyards, Refugee initiative complete.
- CG’s: Aegis Installation Campaign, Protecting Traders in Niflhel (Mining and BH respectively, both reward decals).
- Main Discussion – Krait Jacket.
- The Krait – A medium sized ship with Python like weapons, a fighter bay and Police don’t scan it as much (according to PCGAMESN). Could this be a pirate’s dream?
- Notes from stream.
- minus 1 large point instead of 2 med. So 1l 3Xm and 3Xsmall, placement is centralised. 4 utils,
- Heavier armor and shields so negligible drop 2in performance
- No fighter bay and one extra crew seat. Mid size ship. No rank reqs
- Costs 26m-30m
- 6 Power. 6 thrusters, 5 FSD. 4 LS, 6 Dist, 4 Sensors
- Internal slots. 6,6,3,3,2,2, 3X4 military
- Krait – multi-role ‘criminal ship’ it was the redacted part
- Made by Falcon De Lacey
- Python Analog according to PC mag
- 3XL large, 2 Medium
- 4 Util slots
- 7 power, 6 thrusters, 5 FSD, 4 lS, 7 power dist, 6 sensors
- Internals 6,6,5,5,4,3,3,.2. Same as python minus a size 6. 228 ish tones cargo.
- 376 boost(non engineered, empty cargo and non optimised)
- Need Horizons
- Costs about 40M, so similar to python to buy and equip
- Aimed at Sneaky and Maneuverability vs being a hull tank
- 4 cup holders 🙂
- New mining missions. Installations new interactions like a mega ship in terms of piracy – Hint use silent running
- New guardian goodies. New lore and narrative. New thargoid ships
- Guardian unlock req’s greatly reduced
- Installation Interactions
- Scan it using Datalink scanner
- New Escape Hatches
- Scan it
- Hatch Breaker (not illegal on escape hatches)
- Pirate (can bh in)
- New Thargoid Scouts but they’re not telling us
- Augment the other scouts
- Community Corner
- Anti – Xeno League wasn’t able to defend all the stations. However, Mission are on hold for this one.
- ED Battlecards Kickstarter will be going live on the 29th