|Position||Crew Member||CMDR Name|
|Vice President of Health and Safety||Ben Moss-Woodward||Eid LeWeise|
|Director of all beings||Shan||Shan|
|Professional Trade Attaché||Souv||Souvarine|
|Trade Magnate||Mack Winston||Mack Winston|
|Chief Scientist||Atrus 5060|
Download the episode directly from here.
Tonight’s activity in-game
- Meet us in game outside of the Lave Space Dredger
Development News – what have the devs said this week?
- Frontier on track on it’s 2020 detailed roadmap,it’s on target to continue the rapid cadence of high quality content updates since Horizons release in 2015
- The Big game hunting on earthlike open beta will start next week.
- DDF use to be expanded
- Intra system jump gates to speed up in system travel.
- Permanent Rolling Beta gets new Space Cat in game pets
In-Game Events – what’s happened this week?
- Lave radio power play power is now up to number two
- Galnet online. Too much content too fast?
- Buckyballers Lunar Race. Combined foot and Racing SRV on the Alec Turner made race track on the sea of tranquility.
- Players complaining that if they rank up with the Federation, Empire or Alliance, it impacts their experience with the other superpowers
- Players Gather at the Tionisla Orbital Graveyard to listen to the full audio drama (as produced by our very own Cmdr Thane) of the Dark Wheel
Newsletter (every second show) [link]
- New Panther clipper ship kit on page 45 of news letter
- Detailed lore snapshot – this week’s is GalCop
- Development insights – was super interesting to see how the Alliance military uniform design is coming along
- A look back at the development timeline – how far we’ve come:
- 2015: no atmo landings
- 2016: volcanic planets and PS4/Xbox Cross play
- 2017: atmospheric planets and space legs
- 2018: fleet carriers and PS4VR support
- 2019: gas giants
- Late 2020: Access to the Andromeda galaxy via the Raxxla Star gate and intra system jump gates
- Moray Starboat. Is it worth it for underwater exploration, or are you better off scuba diving?
- CQC. Are the bots too good for players?
- The SRV variants – too many?
- Gas mining on gas giants. Is this going to unbalance the game’s economy?
- Player Economy – EIC trading post is booming
- Panther clipper multicrew with 4 commanders is amazing – 2 cmdr controlled fighters and 1 cmdr manning the turrets
- Racing league has been a huge success in both fighters and SRV
- What would elite be like if we hadn’t had elite feet, atmospheric landings and regular dev diary updates by now..
- 2623 players banned for exploiting, cheating and toxic behavior
- David Braben and sando shave off their mirror universe beards for Charity
- Great to see Will and Stephen racing their hoverbikes across that volcanic world in the Frontier Livestream last week
- Distant Dinosaurs got off to a great start, cataloguing 342 new species of procedural life on the stunning new planets they’ve discovered.
- Save The Hutton Truckers. Now intra system jump gates are going to be a thing, the truckers are worried that hutton orbital will become “just another corilois”. Appeals to Frontier to remove the free Anaconda to reduce panic buying of hutton mugs.
- The Serious Lavecon Covid-19 update.
- Also ECM has been postponed – but there will be a virtual ECM, including Artemis Bridge Crew, Stephen Benedetti and community streamers, and the raffle!
- Our sister station, Hutton Orbital Radio, Broadcasts on Thursdays from 20:30. You can tune in at tv.forthemug.com/ or, for just the audio, at radio.forthemug.com/.
- For the discerning Commander who likes a bit of CQC action, check out the CQC Discord at “discord.me/elitedangerouscqc”.
- Thanks to those who have chipped in on Twitch chat and in-game commanders