Listen to the Revolution
Aired 21st August 2018
Download the episode directly from here.
Head of Archives : Colin Ford – Cmdr Phoenix_Dfire
Chief Bar Steward : Grant Woolcott – Cmdr Psykokow
Lavian Space Program Director : Andy Barnes – Cmdr Kurgol
(in)Human Resources Director : Cmdr Shan
Station Commander : Allen Stroud
- Development News
- In Game Events
- Gnosis is moving into permit locked territory soon!
- IDA – Karmov Survey was completely repaired last week. Bao Landing Is the current target for repairs.
- Anti-Xeno-League – the Eagle Eye network, which has been taken offline by Thargoid Sensor bombing of Dante Enterprise. Means that we theoretically don’t know where the Thargoid attacks will come next. But Canonn has become VERY good a t guessing 🙂 rumors that new group may be implicated. – Both target systems from week 23 – Magec and HIP 30045 were successfully defended, both having the Thargoid threat repelled. The residents of both systems can breath more easily today thanks to all who assisted in these efforts.All six Eagle Eyes this week are OFFLINE – transmissions are just “system error system error system error system error.”The Aegis megaships Vanguard and Acropolois remain in Nu-1 Columbae and Magec.Thanks to the hard-working Lab 69 XIA analysts who have toured systems with Ammonia Worlds or Ammonia Gas Giants scouring for non-human signal sources, we have identified the targets as Pemepatung and LP 102-320.Coincidentally, that bumbling oaf Aden Tanner was quoted in a Galnet transmission stating that Dantec Enterprise was unable to transmit to Eagle Eye due to Thargoid Sensor interference. Really sounds like those guys could do with a few pointers from our scientists on how to handle these things safely.However, their call for meta-alloys is likely to be met by all who – like us – are concerned at possible Thargoid developments over coming weeks. Like it or not, we need Aegis support for this intelligence.–Captain Rebuy–
- No. 240
- Challenger Shipkit
- Oragami Ships
- Sagitarious Eye – Issue 12 (One Year Anniversary)
- The ‘Fabulous’ predator packs are available for the Fer-De-Lance and the Challenger.
- The final item from the Elite-Dangerous RPG Kickstarter has been completed (and talking of Completed Kickstarters,….)
- No. 240
- Main Discussion
- Lave Revolution Audio Book – the Final Kickstarter Goal – Can be bought at http://www.radiotheatreworkshop.com/p/lave-revolution-full-cast-audio.html
- Grant talks about Data Pirate Ideas.
- Community Corner
- Pad Hog Video
- /u/SenseiMatty puts forward a compelling argument for changes to High Wake arrivals.
- /u/Mrahrenheit17 posted an instrumental piece of music that was inspired by his time in Elite Dangerous.
- /u/sushi_cw shows us how to drive an SRV into orbit.
- Factions – A gameplay proposal and Fdev response.
- Android Amino App – There is an Elite: Dangerous community on the Amino app. They would like more people there to talk Elite: Dangerous.
- Space Junkies Podcast have an Interview with Scott Brown, the guy behind Jumpgate (The first twitch Space MMO or was that SWG?)
- Chris Roberts responds to star citizen pay to win concerns in an interview with pcgamer.
- Galnet News